Do you need help demonstrating laboratory data to substantiate to FDA breakthrough claims? Gibraltar Special Projects involve creative scientific thought and testing to help achieve new marketing claims. In the past we have helped companies leap frog over their competition by providing a scientific basis for antibacterial and antiviral claims that meet regulatory acceptance. For example, we have demonstrated that surgical glues are microbial barriers and are themselves antibacterial. We have helped launch novel vaccines by leveraging our laboratory services and moist heat sterilization services to the customer’s advantage.
We were the first to demonstrate to US EPA that quaternary based disinfectants are effective to kill human hepatitis B virus.. We have performed numerous acne and athletes foot clinical studies writing the protocols and performing the science. We are the first to offer validated USP <71> rapid sterility tests. We have demonstrated that a products composition is itself self preserving.
Choose Gibraltar Laboratories for your special project needs
- Gibraltar Laboratories’ eminent scientific staff and stellar track record make it the gold standard of contract labs. It was one of first and is still one of only a few contract labs in the country currently ISO 17025 Biological certified.
- GMP/GLP laboratory with broad scope of testing services in areas of microbiology, virology and chemistry.
- Departments headed by Ph.D. or master’s level scientists with prior experience in industry or academia. Ten percent of the Gibraltar staff has a Ph.D.
- Exceptional publication history with over 100 journal and magazine articles.
- Eco friendly, rapid, reliable and 21 CFR Part 11 validated electronic reporting offered to clients.
- Friendly, responsive staff offering excellent customer service for technical questions, comments and concerns.
- Most client relationships are long term, lasting over 5 consecutive years.
Contact us today!
To learn more or to discuss about your special project, please call us at (973)-227-6882 or submit a contract form by clicking here.