You can trust the Gibraltar quality as a multi- award winning laboratory:
- 2016 Finalist for Innovation, Excellence and Corporate Growth for Middle Market companies
- 2016 BioProcess International for the “Excellence in Facility Design or Retrofit Award”
- 2016 “Best for Analytical Chemistry Services in New Jersey” and “Best Laboratory Sterilization Product” at the Pharmaceutical Packaging and Manufacturing Awards.
- ISPE 2015 for Facility of the Year Nominee
- 2014-2015 NJBIZ for the Business of the Year Semi-Finalist.
- 2012-2015 ACIL Seal of Excellence and Turn Around time Winner
Gibraltar Laboratories is an ISO 17025 accredited, FDA registered laboratory that serving the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, tissue bank, vaccine, chemical and cosmetic for over 46 years. Gibraltar Laboratories is a strong, stable and solid outsourcing partner in Microbiology, Virology and Analytical Chemistry. We are known for being an expert on-time provider of many technical services.
- Gibraltar’s 90+ employees have an average tenure of 7 years.
- Outstanding long-term record with the FDA and within the broad outsourcing industry.
- Three facilities: two in Fairfield and one in Montville, New Jersey. All laboratories have 24-7 backup generators.
- Best Business Practices: Support and Rapid review of Master Service Agreements, Quality Agreements and Confidentiality Agreements.
- GMP/GLP laboratory with broad scope of testing services in areas of microbiology, virology and chemistry.
- Departments headed by Ph.D. or master’s level scientists with prior experience in industry or academia. Ten Percent of the Gibraltar staff has a Ph.D.
- Exceptional publication history with over 100 journal and magazine articles.
- Eco friendly, rapid, reliable and 21 CFR Part 11 validated electronic reporting offered to clients.
- Friendly, responsive staff offering excellent customer service for technical questions, comments and concerns.
- Most client relationships are long term lasting over 5 consecutive years.