Careers at Gibraltar
Sr. Manager, Business Development-People Manager
Job Level: Senior Manager
Position: Sr. Manager, Business Development-People Manager
Qualification: Sales, Marketing, Business Development
Summary: The business development manager is responsible for sourcing and developing new business through relationships and responsible for the day-to-day management of existing accounts including, sales service, customer care, marketing strategy and materials, and leading the business strategy by managing, mentoring and developing the account team staff and establishing positive relationships with internal client departments to serve our clients and the work teams.. You should be a team player and adaptable to new processes and projects as assigned.
- Develop and execute customer account plans.
- Works closely with leadership to develop and execute on product management, client strategy, marketing strategy and the sales plan.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships with new and existing clients.
- Ensure “best in class” presentation, implementation and delivery of products.
- Act as a liaison as “Voice of the Customer” to ensure all client feedback is addressed and deliverables are met.
- Monitor the measurement customer satisfaction, product quality.
- Develop and execute sales plan and metrics for new and existing products and services
- Establishes the vision and operating model for the Sales/Marketing team that aligns with the business and brand strategy
- Provides vision leadership and training for the account team including performance and development plans
- Gathers and shares market intelligence, competitive landscape, product pipeline, sales forecasting/metrics benchmarked against industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Ability to “think outside the box” and work to create and implement new ideas Strong Business development experience in Laboratory Science/Biotechnology Ability to develop business case and forecast models, brand launch plans Progressive leadership experience in sales, marketing and Business development through the product cycle Management experience leading teams and delivering results New product launch experience Strong business acumen and industry expertise Outstanding customer facing skills and client relationships
Qualifications: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business or Science. Demonstrated experience communicated and presenting to executive clients stakeholders 10+ years direct sales experience selling to pharmaceutical and biotech market segments. Skilled at developing and presenting high level client proposals and communicating value propositions. Strong industry relationships.
Gibraltar Laboratories is growing quickly. Gibraltar is a highly respected provider of services to the medical device, pharmaceutical and related industries. It is family operated with hands-on ownership that is committed a 100% quality and a great work environment. It is a performance driven company. Its values are Team, Positive, Respect, Growth, Excellence, Passion and Hard-working. The company culture is friendly, family operated, a professional organization that strives for excellence in its relationships with its teammates, customers and colleagues. You may learn more about our company at www.gibraltarlabsinc.com and from our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/GBLinc This position is located in Fairfield, New Jersey. Salary is $125,000 annual, profit sharing plus benefits. Upon eligibility, employee benefits are available. Gibraltar Laboratories Inc. complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Reform Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Gibraltar Laboratories Inc. in the U.S. Send resume and cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org